All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDubbed ' the founder of modern geology' by Stephen Jay Gould, the 17th century Danish scientist Nicolaus Steno was the first man to to suggest that the existence of fossils demanded a much longer history for the earth than the roughly six thousand years suggested by the Bible.
- Author BiographyAlan Cutler is a palaeontologist and geologist. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Alan Cutler
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight171 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.97
- £7.88Trending at £9.91
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.