Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.00
- £17.37Trending at £20.35
- £5.47Trending at £6.74
- £9.63Trending at £11.60
- £14.25Trending at £15.47
- £10.16Trending at £12.75
- £8.15Trending at £8.81
About this product
- DescriptionCumberland Island can be reached only by boat, but more than forty thousand people make the trip each year. Naturalist and photographer Fred Whitehead captures the allure of the island's flora and fauna.
- Author BiographyFred Whitehead is a naturalist at Cumberland Island's Greyfield Inn and a photographer whose work has appeared in such publications as National Geographic, Audubon, and Newsweek. He is a retired National Park ranger, with a career spanning the Everglades National Park, Glacier Bay National Park, and Cumberland Island National Seashore.
- Author(s)Fred Whitehead
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2004
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note118 colour photos, 1 map
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Introduction byC.Ronald Carroll,David Dallmeyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.