Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.55Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Second Amendment, looking at its earliest drafts and its placement within the Bill of Rights, the state constitutional ratifying conventions, and judicial interpretations of the amendment through the landmark decision in 2008's District of Columbia v Heller.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Charles is the recipient of the 2008 Judge John R. Brown Excellent in Writing award for his research on the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms in State Constitutions. A former Marine sergeant with the Marine Security Guard Battalion, he has also worked for the Department of State and currently resides in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Charles
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.