The Second Century: Reconnecting Customer and Value Chain through Build-to-Order Moving beyond Mass and Lean Production in the Auto Industry by Matthias Holweg, Frits K. Pil (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Nov
- £3.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow the auto industry can replace obsolete strategies dating to Henry Ford's era with a system that reconnects customers to the value chain: a build-to-order model centered on process, product, and volume flexibility.
- Author BiographyFrits K. Pil is Assistant Professor at the Katz Graduate School of Business and a Research Scientist at the Learning Research and Development Center, University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Frits K. Pil,Matthias Holweg
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe Second Century
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note60 illus.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.