Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of empirical studies of Asian Americans' ethnic or pan-ethnic identities, examining ethnic attachments among second-generation Filipino, Vietnamese, Indian, Korean Americans, Chinese and Japanese Americans.
- Author BiographyPyong Gap Min teaches in the Department of Sociology, Queens College, New York.
- Author(s)Pyong Gap Min
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/06/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Asian Pacific Americans
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.