All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- Author(s)William S. Turley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notemaps.
- Weight662 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1: Legacies of Time Chapter 2: Between Two Wars Chapter 3: Fateful Decisions Chapter 4: Americanization Chapter 5: Air War Chapter 6: Tet Chapter 7: The Road to Paris Chapter 8: After the Americans Chapter 9: Of Lessons and Their Price Appendix A: Annual Troop Movement from North to South and Casualties en Route, May 1959 to April 1975-Group 559 and American Estimates Appendix B: Revolutionary Armed Forces and Population in the B2 Theater Further Reading
- Author BiographyWilliam S. Turley is professor emeritus of political science at Southern Illinois University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.