All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDoes economics conform to the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics? This important and fascinating tour of these laws and their influence on natural, technological, and social evolution uses them to analyze economic growth in Germany, Japan and the USA.
- Author(s)Reiner Kummel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Frontiers Collection
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 Tables, black and white; XX, 296 p.
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.