Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionEntropy explains the amount of energy no longer capable of conversion into work; in other words, wasted energy or heat loss. This book refers to the second law of thermodynamics, entropy, which is an omnipresent force that quietly and crucially determines many aspects of our society and daily lives.
- Author BiographyJohn e Schmitz holds currently a senior management position in semiconductor technology research. He was awarded his Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1984 from the Catholic University of Nijmegen (Netherlands).
- Author(s)John E. J. Schmitz
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication22/01/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.