All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes a comparative approach to local government across 14 European countries, looking at processes of decentralisation, regionalisation and reforms of local government.
- Author BiographyHubert Heinelt is Professor for Comparative Public Policy, Public Administration and Urban Studies at the Institute of Political Science, Darmstadt University of Technology. Xavier Bertrana is the Head of the Centre for Local Innovation at the Diputacio de Barcelona and Researcher at the University of Barcelona.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHubert Heinelt,Xavier Bertrana
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.