All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the death of her parents in India, sullen and self-absorbed Mary Lennox is sent to live on her uncle's estate, Misselthwaite Manor, an enormous, drafty mansion looming on the edge of the Yorkshire moors. Exploring the grounds, Mary discovers a walled garden, neglected and in ruins.
- Author BiographyBurnett, Frances Hodgson, 1849-1924 .
- PrizesShort-listed for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Frances Hodgson Burnett
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight220 g
- Width138 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byAlison Lurie
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £14.99Trending at £15.16
- £4.43Trending at £4.99
- £9.61Trending at £11.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.94
- £4.45Trending at £5.32
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.