Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling debut from author and home cook Sally Bee.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 36, Sally was in the prime of her life successfully juggling being a writer, TV presenter, wife and mum of three. Then, in 2004, she suffered three major heart attacks in the space of only one week. Sally defied all the odds and, 5 years on, is glowing with health. Sally is a spokeswoman for the British Heart Foundation, is a trained therapist giving regular talks to heart rehabilitation groups, and an NHS 'Expert Patient'.
- Author(s)Sally Bee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- graffin721 Jun, 2011by
wonderful ideas for healthy eating
wonderful receipes which suited my new lifestyle as after my partner had a small heart attack in Jan. our eating habits have completely changed with the help of Sally Bee.Thanks...........
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.