Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionJoins groundbreaking works by behavioral financiers and economists such as Richard Thaler and Jason Zweig to explain the thinking that drives decisions about money and wealth; neuroeconomics is a subject quickly growing in popularity.
- Author BiographyDavid Krueger, M.D., formerly practiced and taught psychiatry and psychoanalysis for more than 25 years. He is currently CEO of MentorPath, an executive coaching practice serving corporate executives and healing professionals, and he serves as Mentor Coach and Dean of Curriculum for the Coach Training Alliance. Krueger lives in Houston, Texas. John David Man has been writing about business, leadership, and the laws of success for more than 20 years. He is coauthor of the Wall Street Journal bestseller The Go-Giver and the Silver Nautilus Award-winning A Deadly Misunderstanding and author of The Zen of MLM. Mann lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David Krueger,John David Mann
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight560 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.