All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourney into the history of English and discover how words have been absorbed into our language to make it what it is today.
- Author BiographyHenry Hitchings was born in 1974. Educated at the universities of Oxford and London, he is the author of Dr Johnsons Dictionary and has contributed to many newspapers and magazines.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Award 2009 and John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize 2008.
- Author(s)Henry Hitchings
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/01/2012
- Weight656 g
- Width140 mm
- Height41 mm
- Spine223 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.