All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do our thoughts come from? How do we make choices and trust the judgement of both others and ourselves? What is the role of the unconscious? How can we manipulate our dreams? These are some of the questions in this groundbreaking, personal and comprehensive guide into understanding our thoughts
- Author BiographyMariano Sigman, a physicist by training, is an international leading figure in the cognitive neuroscience of learning and decision making. He is the founder of the Integrative Neuroscience Laboratory at the University of Buenos Aires. Sigman is the only Latin American scientist to be a director of the Human Brain Project, was awarded a Human Frontiers Career Development Award, the National Prize of Physics, the Young Investigator Prize of College de France, the IBM Scalable Data Analytics Award, and is a scholar of the James S. McDonnell Foundation. In 2016 he was made a Laureate of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Mariano Sigman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2017
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.