CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £6.04Trending at £6.73
- £14.34Trending at £19.88
- £18.14Trending at £23.11
- £30.35Trending at £37.29
- £9.12Trending at £12.98
- £13.98Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionSecret Lives of Fishermen: More Outdoor Essays
- Author BiographyAuthor of Dogs That Point, Fish That Bite, Jim Dean served as editor of Wildlife in North Carolina for eighteen years. He continues to contribute to that magazine and such publications as Field and Stream and Fly Rod and Reel. He lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Jim Dean
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.