All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBreaks the silence about the power money holds over family life Internationally known psychologist Cloe Madanes and writer Claudio Madanes present a revolutionary view of the role money plays in families.
- Author BiographyCLOE MADANES is one of the most respected family therapists in the world. Her previous books include the classic Strategic Family Therapy and Behind the One Way Mirror. She is co-director of the Family Therapy Institute in Washington, D.C. CLAUDIO MADANES is her brother and a well-known screenwriter in Argentina.
- Author(s)Claudio Madanes,Cloe Madanes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/03/1998
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight308 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.