Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.76
- £9.39Trending at £11.35
- £7.73Trending at £10.00
- £11.00Trending at £12.05
- £4.59Trending at £4.91
- £11.34Trending at £12.95
- £7.53Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an internationally bestselling and award-winning science writer, a fascinating, completely original exploration of (and guide to) the one thing no one has enough of--time.
- Author BiographyStefan Klein, Ph.D., is one of Europe's leading science journalists and writers. Author of The Science of Happiness, he was awarded the Georg von Holtzbrink Prize for Scientific Journalism. He lives in Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Stefan Klein
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight382 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.