All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA war-torn summerA house fallen into ruinA family broken apart by scandal...
- Author BiographyMerryn Allingham was born into an army family and spent her childhood moving around the UK and abroad. Unsurprisingly it gave her itchy feet and in her twenties she escaped from an unloved secretarial career to work as cabin crew and see the world. Merryn loves history and in 2014 published her first historical suspense trilogy, Daisy's War, set in India and wartime England in the 1930s/1940s. All three novels are now available - The Girl from Cobb Street, The Nurse's War and Daisy's Long Road Home.
- Author(s)Merryn Allingham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/07/2017
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.03
- £7.46Trending at £9.99
- £4.49Trending at £7.03
- £10.20Trending at £20.01
- £5.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.