CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £8.02
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.93Trending at £10.07
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.68
- £4.95Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Sinclair's grandmother leaves him the unusual legacy of a translated journal of his ancient ancestor, who was one of the four Cathar perfecti who escaped from the castle of Montsegur with the 'treasure of the Cathars' strapped to his back - a treasure that has never been found...
- Author BiographyMichael Hillier spent most of his life in the English West Country, where he owned and ran a specialist company in the construction industry along with bringing up a family. During that time he wrote as a hobby and produced a variety of works. Ten years ago he retired to the Spanish Costa Blanca to concentrate on writing novels. He now lives with his chocolate Labrador Cocoa in a villa on a south-facing mountainside with splendid views, where he works several hours a day on his writing.
- Author(s)Michael Hillier
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.