Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.82
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.77
- £9.40Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Secrets Women Keep, popular radio host and clinical psychologist Dr. Jill Hubbard shows you how to acknowledge your secrets, release them, and find an emotionally healthy way to live. A life without secrets is a life of freedom, where you can be your real self, where you are the same on the outside as you are on the inside.
- Author BiographyDr. Jill Hubbard is a clinical psychologist and regular co-host on Christian radio's nationally-syndicated New Life Live program. Dr. Jill has gained a reputation for her gentle and insightful style of connecting with radio callers. She is also in private practice where she sees clients who struggle with depression, addictions, eating disorders, and relational and personal growth issues. Dr. Jill lives with her family in southern California.
- Author(s)Jill Hubbard
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.