All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative and entertaining guide to help families cherish and enrich home life and strengthen their bonds in our age of distraction.
- Author BiographyBruce Feiler writes a column on contemporary family life for the New York Times and is the author of five consecutive New York Times bestsellers, including Walking the Bible and The Council of Dads. The host of several PBS series, he is also a frequent controbutor to ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NPR and other media. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife, Linda Rottenberg and their twin daughters.
- Author(s)Bruce Feiler
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight398 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.98
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.