All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.66
- £7.69Trending at £8.32
- £9.50Trending at £10.80
- £13.28Trending at £14.51
- £13.94Trending at £15.12
- £13.91Trending at £18.98
- £19.20Trending at £30.25
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph P. Laycock tells the story of Veronica Lueken, a Catholic housewife in Bayside, Queens, New York, who began receiving visions of the Virgin Mary in 1968. Lueken relayed some 300 messages from Mary, Jesus, and other heavenly personages over three decades and inspired followers who continue to promote her message today.
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Laycock is an assistant professor of religious studies at Texas State University. He has published over a dozen peer-reviewed journal articles and is currently working on a project about the moral panic over role-playing games during the 1980s.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Laycock
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.