Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed, introspective, and comprehensive, Sir Arthur Currie prolific writings illuminate not only events at the front, but also Canada's war at home and the legacy of the Great War for Canadian society. This title presents a portrait of a very private public figure through his diaries, letters, and final report to the government.
- Author BiographyMark Humphries is Associate Professor and Dunkley Chair in War and the Canadian Experience at Wilfrid Laurier University and Director, Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies (LCMSDS). He is the co-editor of Germanys Western Front, a five-volume series of translations from the German official history of the Great War.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Noteb/w maps
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMark Osborne Humphries
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.