All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £5.55Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £3.45Trending at £5.00
- £5.10Trending at £9.94
- £7.05Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea Zanzotto is widely considered Italy's most influential living poet. This book includes the very best poems from fourteen of his major books of verse and a selection of thirteen essays that helps illuminate themes in his poetry as well as elucidate key theoretical underpinnings of his thought.
- Author BiographyPatrick Barron is assistant professor of English at the University of Massachusetts - Boston. He is the recipient of a Fulbright Award, the Rome Prize, and a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts for the translation of the poetry of Andrea Zanzotto.
- Author(s)Andrea Zanzotto
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 halftones, 41 line drawings
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPatrick Barron
- Translated byRuth Feldman,Thomas J. Harrison,Brian Swann,John P. Welle,Elizabeth A. Wilkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.