Consider these sponsored items
- £61.08Free postage
- £40.98Was:£49.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who need to understand, assess or manage selective mutism, this practical manual is grounded in behavioural psychology and anxiety management and draws on relevant research findings as well as the authors' extensive clinical experience. It includes fresh material for adolescents and adults.
- Author BiographyMaggie Johnson FRCSLT is a speech and language therapist specialising in childhood communication disorders and selective mutism. Her experience in education and community settings spans over thirty years in mainstream and special schools, language units, clinics and multi-agency centres. Maggie works for Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust. Alison Wintgens is a speech and language therapist. Having worked for many years as a consultant SLT in the Department of Child and Adolescent Mental Health at St. George's Hospital, London, she has extensive experience of children and adolescents with a range of communication disorders and additional behavioural or mental health problems.
- Author(s)Alison Wintgens,Maggie Johnson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight1133 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £16.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.