Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines lifestyle development and change as a dynamic self-altering process. The author divides lifestyle development into three main phases: initiation; interaction between incentive and opportunity; and choice.
- Author BiographyGLENN D. WALTERS is Clinical Psychologist and Coordinator of the Drug Abuse Program, Psychology Services, Federal Correction Institution-Schuylkill. Dr. Walters teaches graduate level classes for Chestnut Hill College and undergraduate classes for the Schuylkill branch of Penn State University. He has written extensively, with his latest book being Beyond Behavior (Praeger, 2000).
- Author(s)Glenn D. Walters
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.