CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on relations between the self and other individuals, the self and groups, and the self and context. Leading scholars in the field of positioning theory present the newest developments from this field on human social relations.
- Author BiographyROM HARRE has been a longtime University Lecturer on the Philosophy of Science at Oxford University. He is also a Emeritus Fellow of Linacre College, Oxford, and has been visiting professor at universities around the world. He has authored or co-authored nearly 60 books. FATHALI MOGHADDAM is Professor of Psychology at Georgetown University. He has also taught at McGill University and the National University of Iran, and has been a National Officer for a United Nations Development Program.
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFathali M. Moghaddam,Rom Harre
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.