CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £12.50Trending at £13.73
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.61Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fascinating analysis of news management in the 1780s that sheds new light on the role of the press in early America.
- Author BiographyJohn K. Alexander is a professor at the University of Cincinnati where he specializes in American revolutionary era history. Along with a number of scholarly articles, he has authored Render Them Submissive: Responses to Poverty in Philadelphia, 1760-1800.
- Author(s)John K. Alexander
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1990
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.