All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis Festschrift is dedicated to Reinhard Selten's exceptional influence on behavioral and experimental economics. The collection of academic papers comprizes of his students, as well as leading scholars in experimental research, and document the historical role of the Meister in behavioral economics.
- Author BiographyAxel Ockenfels is Professor of Economics at the University of Cologne and Director of the Cologne Laboratory of Economic Research. His research focuses on behavioral and design economics. The goal of much of his recent research and applied work is to improve the performance of 'real world' markets and institutions, as well as to analyze and model individual strategies in negotiation and bidding. Ockenfels has published prominently in many research areas, including economics, business administration, information systems, psychology, and sociology. He received his diploma in economics from the University of Bonn, and both his Ph.D. and Habilitation from the University of Magdeburg. Before his current position, Ockenfels spent a couple of years at the Penn State University, Harvard University, and the Max Planck Institute of Economics in Jena. Ockenfels is a Member of the Berlin-Brandenburgische Academy of Sciences and of the Nordrhein Westfalian Academy of Sciences. In 2005 he received the Leibniz Prize of the German Science Foundation. Abdolkarim Sadrieh is Professor of Economics and Management at the University of Magdeburg and on the Scientific Board of the Magdeburg Laboratory for Experimental Economics. His research focuses on applications of game theory and experimental economics to a wide range of interaction design issues in management and economics. He has published prominently on the design of consumer and labor markets, supply-chain interaction, environmental decision-making, work incentives in organizations, and taxation. Sadrieh received his diploma and his Ph.D. in economics from the University of Bonn. Before his current position, Sadrieh was the Director of the Bonn Laboratory for Experimental Economics and the Director of the CentERlab at Tilburg University. Currently, he is the Vice President of the German Association for Experimental Economic Research (GfeW).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAbdolkarim Sadrieh,Axel Ockenfels
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.