CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £20.99
- £15.72Trending at £17.46
- £26.62Trending at £27.36
- £23.56Trending at £26.13
- £19.99Trending at £24.14
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a series of case studies which give examples of real benefits to be derived from the adoption of semantic web based ontologies in real world situations, such as telecommunication, B2B integration, tourism, education and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleSemantic Web and Beyond
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJorge Cardoso,Martin Hepp,Miltiadis D. Lytras
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.