Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £31.49
- £25.45Trending at £30.78
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
- £16.30Trending at £19.02
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive, theoretical analysis of the semantics of English prepositions.
- Author BiographyAndrea Tyler is Associate Professor of Linguistics at Georgetown University. She teaches a range of courses which largely focus on applications of linguistic theory to issues of second language learning and teaching. She has published in numerous journals. Vyvyan Evans is Lecturer in Linguistics at the School of Cognitive and Computing Sciences, University of Sussex. He teaches a range of courses in general linguistics at undergraduate and post-graduate level. His research focuses on conceptual structure and semantics.
- Author(s)Andrea Tyler,Vyvyan Evans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.