Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeir Elam showed how this new 'science' could provide a radical shift in our understanding of theatrical performance, one of our very richest and most complex forms of communication.
- Author BiographyKeir Elam is Professor of English Drama at the University of Florence.
- Author(s)Keir Elam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Accents
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefurther reading, bibliography, index
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.