All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the different approaches to the definition and measurement of the sense of humor and its components. This book provides an overview of historic approaches and a compendium of humor inventories and humor traits that have been studied.
- Author BiographyWillibald Ruch, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- Series TitleMouton Select
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byWillibald Ruch
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.