All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all sensitive beings, both physically and emotionally. What do we do with our sensitivity? How much of our sensitivity can we take? How do we become partners with our sensitivity in ways that make life worthwhile? Michael Eigen explores the varied nuances of sensitivity as it threads its way through all facets of our lives.
- Author BiographyMichael Eigen is a psychologist and psychoanalyst. The author of numerous books, he is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology in the Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis at New York University and a Senior Member of the National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis.
- Author(s)Michael Eigen
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.