All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.98Trending at £33.76
- £6.98Trending at £9.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.05
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.47
- £8.47Trending at £9.44
- £3.59Trending at £3.92
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic evaluation of Canadian efforts to modernize government service delivery.
- Author BiographyPatrice Dutil is associate professor of politics and public administration at Ryerson University. He is the author of Devil's Advocate (Robert Davies, 1994) and the editor of Searching for Leadership (University of Toronto Press, 2008). Cosmo Howard is assistant professor of public administration at the University of Victoria. He is the editor of Contested Individualization (Palgrave Macmillan, 2007). John Langford is professor of public administration at the University of Victoria. He is the co-editor of Corruption, Character and Conduct (Oxford University Press, 1994). Jeffrey Roy is associate professor of public administration at Dalhousie University. He is the author of E-government in Canada (University of Ottawa Press, 2006) and Business and Government in Canada (University of Ottawa Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Cosmo Howard,Jeffrey Roy,John Langford,Patrice Dutil
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGovernance Series
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.