All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on the settlement of disputes in the early Middle Ages. Case material, from the evidence of charters, is used to reveal the realities of the settlement process in the behaviour and interactions of people - instead of the prescriptive and idealized models of law-cases and edicts.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/1992
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPaul Fouracre,Wendy Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.