All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.02
- £3.44Trending at £3.94
- £8.00Trending at £10.41
- £3.86Trending at £6.28
- £3.46Trending at £3.85
- £5.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.78Trending at £6.24
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Christie's classic novel featuring Superintendent Battle and 'Bundle' Brent.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byEmilia Fox
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time465
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.