All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructured around London's Tube lines, The Seven noses of Soho showcases some of London's fascinating and lesser-known oddities that hide in plain sight, revealing some unexpected and very different stories about this great city.
- Author BiographyJamie Manners is a librarian who writes about architecture and London on his blog The Baedeker Raids, in which he records journeys in the footsteps of the great critic Ian Nairn. He grew up in the Shankill Road area of Belfast, performed from 2002-2012 in the independent group The Vichy Government, and currently lives in London.
- Author(s)Jamie Manners
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.88Trending at £7.03
- £33.22Trending at £49.98
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.92Trending at £14.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.