Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in a new series from the number one international bestseller.
- Author BiographyLucinda Riley was born in Ireland, and after an early career as an actress in film, theatre and television, wrote her first book aged twenty-four. Her novel Hothouse Flower (also called The Orchid House) was selected by the UK's Richard and Judy Book Club and has been translated into thirty-four languages and sold over eight million copies worldwide. She is a New York Times and Sunday Times bestselling author. Lucinda's novels include The Seven Sisters, a seven-book series telling the story of adopted sisters and based allegorically on the mythology of the famous star constellation. Book one, The Seven Sisters, and Book two, The Storm Sister, have been No. 1 bestsellers in Europe, and the rights to a multi-season TV series have already been optioned by a Hollywood production company. The Storm Sister has been nominated for the prestigious Premio Bancarella literary prize in Italy. Lucinda is also the author of a contemporary novel The Olive Tree, set during one long hot summer in Cyprus, and based on a family holiday. Lucinda and her son Harry have personally narrated the audiobook together. She is also rewriting and releasing a number of books originally published when writing under her maiden name of Lucinda Edmonds, including The Italian Girl and The Angel Tree. Lucinda lives with her husband and four children on the North Norfolk coast in England and West Cork, Ireland. When not writing, travelling or running around after her children, she loves reading books that she hasn't written with a glass or two of Provencal rose!
- Author(s)Lucinda Riley
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Seven Sisters
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Weight971 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.