CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe 7 Steps to Help Boys Love School is an easy to follow, humorous book with practical, researched strategies for ensuring boys success in school, home, and in their future pursuits. This book is built upon the 7 Es of Excellent Education with step-by-step exciting lessons for both struggling and bright boys.
- Author BiographyLinda Marie Gilliam has taught for over forty years, and currently lives in Portland, OR. She is passionate about helping all children and boys in particular, enjoy learning and school. Her dream is to convince parents, teachers, coaches, caregivers, librarians, and administrators to try these successful strategies; that are developmentally appropriate, fun, active, exciting, hands-on and easy to do at home or in the classroom. Ms. Gilliam received Teacher of the Year for her efforts in Vancouver, WA.
- Author(s)Linda Gilliam
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.