Consider these sponsored items
- £11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers seventeen ambitious but common-sense solutions to the nation's seemingly intractable economic and social problems. In this title, the author surveys the stark, concrete contrasts between the kind of society and economy America can and should have, and the way most people now have to live - and live without.
- Author BiographyRalph Nader was recently named by the Atlantic as one of the 100 most influential figures in American history, one of only four living people to be so honored. The son of immigrants from Lebanon, he has launched two major presidential campaigns and founded or organized more than one hundred civic organizations. His groups have made an impact on tax reform, atomic power regulation, the tobacco industry, clean air and water, food safety, access to health care, civil rights, congressional ethics, and much more.
- Author(s)Ralph Nader
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.