All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 30 January 1607 a huge wave, over 7 meters high, swept up the River Severn, flooding the land on either side. The wall of water reached as far in land as Bristol and Cardiff. This title pieces together the contemporary accounts and the surviving physical evidence to present a comprehensive picture of what actually happened on that fateful day.
- Author BiographyMike Hall is a retired geography teacher and local historian. He has written seven local history books, including Monmouthshire Curiosities and Cardiff Book of Days.
- Author(s)Mike Hall
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.50Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.