CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of The Sewing Bible, a step-by-step practical guide to altering clothes, you'll learn a whole array of clever skills to alter your clothes like a professional, but at minimal cost.
- Author BiographyAuthor Judith Turner's passion for clothing alterations began in the 1990s when her friend gave her a job in her fabric shop. Judith soon found that she had a natural gift for altering clothes and in 1996 she opened her first alterations shop. Soon she started teaching others how to do the same and now runs workshops to pass on her skills.
- Author(s)Judith Turner
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1311 g
- Width200 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.