CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionConceptualizes democratic sexuality education as a commitment to the idea that sexuality education should affirm the right of all young people to construct their own sexual selves and relations as much as possible, so long as they are non-exploitive, consensual, and informed.
- Author BiographyDennis Carlson is a professor of cultural studies of education at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and is Director of a Ford Foundation grant project, Re-framing Sexuality Education. He is the author of a number of books and co-edited volumes focusing on the meaning of democratic education in new times, and on the intersections of youth culture, popular culture, and the curriculum. Donyell L. Roseboro is an assistant professor of secondary education and foundations at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. She holds a PhD in curriculum, teaching, and cultural studies from the University of North Carolina, Greensboro, and has recently published journal articles in Equity & Excellence in Education, The Journal of Educational Foundations, Teaching & Learning: The Journal of Natural Inquiry and Reflective Practice, and Learning for Democracy.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number392
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDennis L. Carlson,Donyell L. Roseboro
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.