All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Eden - it's where your life began, Madeleine. It's a place where the current of life runs stronger than anywhere else. In Eden the sun shines more fiercely, the rain strikes harder, and the trees are so green that it hurts your eyes. Eden is beauty and ugliness and joy and madness and decay.
- Author BiographyMichelle Paver was born in Malawi; her father was South African and her mother is Belgian. They moved to England when she was small and she was brought up in Wimbledon, where she still lives. After gaining a first in biochemistry at Oxford she became a lawyer and was until recently a partner of a large City law firm, specialising in patent litigation. She has now given up the law to write full-time. She is the author of Without Charity, A Place in the Hills and The Shadow Catcher, all published by Corgi.
- Author(s)Michelle Paver
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date05/02/2011
- Weight274 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £8.05
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.