All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £9.44
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing the real powers controlling our shaky recovery from the financial crisis and the economy of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyEric J. Weiner has covered business and economics for more than fifteen years. The author of the critically acclaimed What Goes Up: The Uncensored History of Modern Wall Street, he has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, and numerous other publications. He lives in Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Eric J. Weiner
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Out-of-print date23/08/2013
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.