Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA breakthrough study of age and old age in North America - both as a concept and as lived experience.
- Author BiographyLisa Dillon is associate professor, departement de demographie, Universite de Montreal.
- Author(s)Lisa Dillon
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note47 tables, 17 diagrams
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.