All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study discusses how an immense diversity of ethnic and religious groups became sorted into a set of distinct regional societies in North America.
- Author(s)D. W. Meinig
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1988
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Shaping of America
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note87 b/w illus.
- Weight908 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.