All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionSimilar to the first edition, The Shaping of American Higher Education combines historical and current events up to the mid 1990s. In this edition though, the revised text provides updated data and tables, new material on faculty, student admissions, and management practices, as well as a new chapter on the contemporary era.
- Author BiographyArthur M. Cohen is professor emeritus of higher education at UCLA, editor-in-chief of New Directions for Community Colleges, and coauthor of The American Community College, Fifth Edition from Jossey-Bass. Carrie B. Kisker is an editor, researcher, and educational consultant in Los Angeles. She has taught courses on the history of higher education and on citizenship, leadership, and service, and is the former managing editor of New Directions for Community Colleges.
- Author(s)Arthur M. Cohen,Carrie B. Kisker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight912 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.