All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the emergence of the phenomenon of deductive argument in classical Greek mathematics.
- PrizesWinner of Runciman Award 2000.
- Author(s)Reviel Netz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/1999
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.51
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Series Edited byQuentin Skinner,Lorraine Daston,Dorothy Ross,James Tully
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.